Collection of Information
We may collect the following types of information about users of AgriNous:
- Personal Information: This information may include Your first and last names, email, telephone and communications you send to us and is provided by You when you register for, or use your AgriNous product. Failure to provide necessary personal information may result in some our our services not being available to You.
- Aggregated Data: This information is generated by our systems as they track information about AgriNous. This information does not identify You personally and is not linked to the personally identifiable information that You may have provided.
We secure Information by restricting access to your Information to the employees, contractors and agents who require that Information in order to provide you with our services. Hard copy files are secured within premises protected by locks and security systems. Information is also protected by secured sockets layers (SSLs), firewalls, user identifiers and passwords.
Use of information
We may use the information we collect:
- to verify Your identity if You need help with a forgotten password or You are having problems with Your AgriNous Account or the Services;
- to administer Your AgriNous Account and to communicate with You about queries or comments You may have;
- to respond to any enquiries You might make;
- to supply, promote and market our products and services to You (or those of our business partners);
- for internal purposes (e.g. procedures, risk management, staff training, reviews, billing);
- to send You emails or marketing material you have subscribed to or we think You may be interested in;
- for analysis in aggregate form; and
- for any other purpose for which You have given permission.
Disclosure of information
We will treat all personal information we collect in confidence, and we will not disclose information we collect other than in the following circumstances:
- where we reasonably believe there has been an infringement of Your rights or those of a third party and disclosure of Your information may remedy or assist in the remedy of the infringement; and
- to third parties where we believe in good faith we are required to do so by law or with Your consent (if You do not want us to use or disclose your personal information for direct marketing purposes then please contact us by emailing support@AgriNous.com and we will ensure that Your name is removed from our mailing list in the manner requested).
Notwithstanding the above, we may disclose aggregate information and other information that does not personally identify You to such third parties as we may see fit.
How we Hold Information
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the Information we collect is stored in a secure environment and protected from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We hold Information both electronically and in some instances in hard copy form with various service providers that assist us with Information storage, respectively. Electronic information is also backed up on a secure server administered by Google and Amazon Web Services (AWS). To the best of our knowledge, these servers are located in Australia.
We may collect, use and disclose Credit Information about you which is reasonably necessary:
- to obtain a credit report containing information in relation to your consumer or commercial credit activities from a credit reporting agency;
- to undertake due diligence for commercial matters; or
- for any other purpose for which Credit Information is reasonably required to provide you with our services.
We do not disclose any Credit Information to third parties.
Archiving/Destruction of Information
All Information is retained on file for the period of time required to fulfil our business needs and legal obligations (usually seven (7) years). Where that Information is no longer required, it will be destroyed, deleted or disposed of in a secure manner.
We do not make any representations or warranties in relation to any third party links that may be linked to our website or how they will treat your Information. You should obtain the relevant privacy policies for each third party with which you interact and before providing them with any Information.
Access and Correction
In some circumstances, you are entitled to access the Information which we collect from you. You are also entitled to request that we correct any Information about you which you believe is inaccurate, incomplete, irrelevant, misleading, out-of-date or otherwise incorrect. Any request to access or correct your Information must be made to us in writing, which we will acknowledge in writing within thirty (30) days of the date of receipt. Your request must be accompanied by the Information we require in order to verify your identity. We may deny your request in certain circumstances. If this occurs, we will provide you with reasons for the denial.
Definitions Credit Information
Personal Information and Sensitive Information are defined terms appearing in section 6 of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). Information means Credit Information, Personal Information and Sensitive Information.
We welcome your comments and feedback.
Telephone 1300 847 804
Office Address 10/174 Strickland Road, Strathdale VIC 3550
Postal Address PO Box 430, Bendigo VIC 3552
We will acknowledge and respond to all enquiries, concerns and complaints in writing within thirty (30) days of the date of receipt.
If we do not resolve your enquiry, concern or complaint to your satisfaction or you require further information in relation to any privacy matters, please contact the Office of the Australian Information Commission at:
Telephone 1300 363 992
Office Address Level 3, 175 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Postal Address GPO Box 5218, Sydney NSW 2001